Inactive Help Needed Cant open task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys im new to this forum and im in need of your help BAD !

so was online earlier browsing a clothes website and suddenly kaspersky put loads of diffrent .exe files in " low restricted " then suddenly a fake spyware app comes up which ive never seen before and starts scanning saying my pc is infected please clear all this is at a cost of £39.99 2 yr subscription , ALSO here is some things i can no longer do , i cannot open task manager or MS CONFIG or anything like that , also when i went to open malware bytes it said it no longer exists ( cannot find ) ...

the BIG problem is that i have an old outlook email account on their which i need ( this can only be accsed by this computer is there anyway i can temprelly acess my outlook account on another PC ?

could some link me to some decent programs to help me remove these shity things

i also have kaspersky 2009 internet security payed subscription on here which did buger all.

Thanks guys

Welcome to TechSpot! I'll be glad to help with the malware.

Rule #1: Don't act on any of these rogue fake alerts> either spyware or error fix. They are scams to get you to click on their site.

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.

Please do not use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, unless I direct you to. Do not use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.

I'll review the logs and we'll go from there Please note: I'm working between bad storms today- so be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back