Help request. Malware. 8-step removal instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I had that annoying message "Your computer is infected! Windows has detected spyware infection...", plus annoying pop-ups with ads, plus my computer started to work really slow, plus it would just turn itself off without a reason.

I tried different anti-viruses and malware removing programs but nothing worked. So I performed your "UPDATED 8-step Viruses/Spyware/Malware Preliminary Removal Instructions" thread.

My computer is better now, but still very slow and the pop-ups are still showing.

I attach the logs from the programs I ran.

Please help. I've been working on this for a week now, cause my PC was NOT cooperating at all.

Thank you.

This creates another opportunity for a response more specific & comprhensive. My analysis only adds one perspective for your post
Scan with MBAM. Examine the log for the word “reboot”. This indicates the need to restart the computer. Repeat the scan with MBAM. Examine the log as before. This is the last “reboot” before advancing to Scan with SAS.

Scan with SAS. Use the same strategy as above.

> Restart the computer before scan with HJT
Scan with HJT.

Post all logs. Report your progress and current view of the problem, as scans may change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back