Help! "Windows Cann't load or run SCVHOST.exe"

By ravikrishna.ism
Mar 5, 2007
  1. When i boot my system i am getting the message that widows cann't find the file scvhost.exe ........and windows cann't load scvhost.exe....please help me.....
  2. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,000

i think it would be best if you wentHERE first, as scvhost.exe could be a virus. do the necessary scans etc, then post the log from 'hijack this'. important!! place hjt in its own folder in programme files, and change its name to 'analyse this 1991'
  3. ravikrishna.ism

ravikrishna.ism TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanx for u r reply tomrca.........but
    i don't know what is this "hijack this" to use this .....can u tell me a little bit more about hijack this.....
  4. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,000

if you cllick on the link, it will take you to instructions for cleaninig your pc. once there it will tell you where to get it from and what to do with it too. it is a programme that scans your pc on demand/required, it then produces a log of processes runnning in your pc. from that it can be determined if there are any trojans, worms, adware spyware covertly working in your pc.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.