Help with blue screen

Hello everyone I am having a really big problem with my pc. I made an upgrade to my pc with a ryzen 3600, a gigabyte aorus m b450 motherboard and 16gb corsair ram (2x8). At first I didn't make a clean windows install and after playing for a couple of hours when closing the game the pc crashes. I formated the pc hoping it was a software issue but the same happens. The blue screen says memory management. I run memory diagnostics and disk check all OK. Can someone help its getting really frustrating. Except the hardware mentioned above I have a r7 370 graphics card. All drivers are up to date and windows clean installed. Ty in advance

Since 'memory management' may not be about memory, it is best that you start over - re-partition storage, format and clean install.
Maybe someone has a less onerous solution, but that is what I would do.

Since 'memory management' may not be about memory, it is best that you start over - re-partition storage, format and clean install.
Maybe someone has a less onerous solution, but that is what I would do.
But that is what I did yesterday with the hope to solve it but just the same

Just for laughs, try rolling back the video driver to an earlier, recognized stable version.*

In the meantime, try pulling up task manager and click on the "performance" tab. Toggling between the "Processes " and, "Performance tabs", should give you a basic of who's doing what with which, and how much".

While this may have nothing to do with your issue, I bought an EVGA GT-710 to augment video IGP performance. All I really wanted was to play 1080p on an older PC, which was equipped with an ancient 9500-GT, which tender to freeze and "solarize" the image during playback

The machine is still running XP. I downloaded the Nvidia recommended drivers, and had nothing but trouble with them. (Unlike your problem however, my blue screen did mention the driver as the problem).

I finally got sick of the turd crashing in the middle of a download, or when I was online and tried to use the VLC player. So, I went to Nvidia, installed an older driver which was "WHQL" certified, and installed it without all the gamer bullsh!t, tweaks, and accessory programs. The machine is now solid as a rock.

As I said, this may not relate to you whatsoever, but the video card does share a fairly good sized chunk of system memory, despite however much is on board the card.

Before I formated the pc I did just that with the older drivers. To be honest I was thinking about overwhelming my old graphics card. I will try to play on lower settings to see what happens.

Back