Help with BSODs

stonarda

I recently finished my frist ever computer build about a month ago (yayyy), and all has been fine until now... Roughly once a day, I will get the Blue Screens and no errors show up in the event log, and the blue screens seem to be stuck on initialising dump or something like that! I can normally tell when it will BSOD, because every program/app, etc slowly begins to freeze.. First it will be the task bar/start menu, then everything else one by one and eventually it will BSOD. I have tried a clean install of Windows, to no success and I simply don't know where to go, or what to do about it. Below is my build.

AMD 8350 CPU @4Ghz (Stock), with stock cooler
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 @ 900Mhz (Stock, but with AMD overdrive up to 1GHz)
OCZ Agility 3 120GB SSD
Western Digital Green 1TB Hard Drive
A basic CD Drive
16GB G-Skill Rip-Jaws RAM (2x8GB)
M5A99X EVO R2.0 Motherboard
USB Internal Card Reader
880W G7Power Extreme PSU

Thanks for any help! If you need any mroe information, I'd be happy to give it to you!

In addition to what was mentioned above, start a memtest before going to bed, post back with what happened when you get up.

Sorry for the long reply, I have been busy... I have never seen them get any higher than around 55 degrees! I use a sstock cooler, and even have a fan for the hard drives!! :) The last time it did it was around 10 minutes before this post!

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 2
Back