Inactive Help with combofix log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, im new in techspot and I need help in removing the malware in my laptop. The malwares cant be deleted using d traditional methods. So I used combofix to scan it. I need help on deleting the malwares after seeing this combofix log! Help... Thx in advance..

Attachments

• log.txt
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to TechSpot! I'll help with the malware, but I guess you missed all the stickies about not running Combofix unless to are instructed to do so by your helper. And that would only be if appropriate after the preliminary scans have been run.

If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HERE.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.
Note: When you open Notepad for a log, click on Format and uncheck Word Wrap.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.
=============================================
I did take a quick look at the log and suggest the following>>> this is not for malware cleaning, it's for the system:
You have multiple antivirus programs running:
AV: AntiVir Desktop *Enabled/Updated*
AV: Emsisoft Anti-Malware *Disabled/Outdated*
AV: Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live! Anti-Virus *Disabled/Updated*
Microsoft Security Client is also installed. It is part of MS Security Essentials.

Please get down to one AV program. Uninstall the others.
Reboot the system when through.

Strongly recommend you remove the following:
Hitman Pro
Frontline Registry Cleaner
Free Registry Cleaner For Seven
Auslogics
FileHunter
RootRepeal
uTorrent
Frequently, a user will panic and go around the internet, gathering programs they hope will help fix their problem. Rarely does this ever work and the user ends u with conflicts which ofter make a system worse.
================================
Uninstall ComboFix and all Backups of the files it deleted
  • Click START> then RUN
  • Now type Combofix /Uninstall in the runbox and click OK. Note the space between the X and the U, it needs to be there.
    CF_Uninstall-1.jpg
===============================
My Guidelines: please read and follow:
  • Be patient. Malware cleaning takes time and I am also working with other members while I am helping you.
  • Read my instructions carefully. If you don't understand or have a problem, ask me.
  • If you have questions, or if a program doesn't work, stop and tell me about it. Don't try to get around it yourself.
  • Follow the order of the tasks I give you. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • File sharing programs should be uninstalled or disabled during the cleaning process..
  • Observe these:
    [o] Don't use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you.
    [o] Don't use a Registry cleaner or make any changes in the Registry.
    [o] Don't download and install new programs- except those I give you.
  • Please let me know if there is any change in the system.
If I have not replied for 2 days, you can send me a PM reminder. Include the URL of your thread. Please do not send me a PM to tell me your logs are up.
If I don't get a reply from you in 5 days, the thread will be closed. If your problem persist, you can send a PM to reopen it.
=====================================

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back