Help with difference in laptops like Apple, Lenovo and others

terry5880

Hi all just wondered I know normal laptops used for day to day things music browsing etc I now know mac books /pro,s are used for like people for like doing music photo stuff etc but is the lenov thinkpad for anything particular or is it just a normal laptop plus any others you can think off , sorry if this post sounds stupid . and thanks in advance;)

I just purchased a Lenovo Thinkpad T430 series. Their T series is solidly built due to their roll cage design in a magnesium alloy shell. Seriously, it is one solid machine; the best I have ever handled/owned. Their T series is Lenovo's massive best seller and is the flagship of their Thinkpad line which includes the additional series as well: L, Edge, X, and W. Not all Thinkpads have the magnesium shell or roll cage design. In fact, I purchased my wife and daughter Edge series systems and though they are not as solid as my T they are still very well made.

Thinkpad's are really for the business end of the spectrum though depending on your configuration you can do gaming as well but that is not what they are designed for (if it is gaming you want the Sagar line is great).

Back