TechSpot

Help with dongle or similar

By terry5880
Mar 18, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Hi all , every year I go away to my caravan on holiday park and I ike to have a little bet on horses etc but when trying to watch race its not that good with the dongle.. can anyone advise me on a really good one or a better way to do it . I do have unlimted data usage onmy mobile chip... hope this all makes sense.. thanks for any help in advance

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 2,920   +627

The only way to get faster Internet speed is to use a 4G/LTE stick or tethered mobile.

3. terry5880

terry5880 TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 321

Thanks how much is one and where could I buy from im in london uk

4. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Posts: 6,598   +335

I'd suggest www.google.com it since we don't know your price range or other specs.:)

5. St1ckM4n

I don't know exactly what mobile carriers are in UK. Try going to your local T-Mobile, Orange, etc store and ask.

6. terry5880

terry5880 TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 321

I got a 3 chip as im on 3 network so need a dongle to support 3 and up to like £50 thanks for the help ..oh and stick I did go in to shop but they tried to sell me a chit one saying it was good but I knew that one as mate had one

7. St1ckM4n

Don't know man, you may have to go with the options that 3 provide. The mobile sticks are usually network locked, so a T-mobile one won't work on 3 until you unlock it. This process can be both costly and time consuming.