Help with folder options (folders are opening in search window)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I REALLY want to change the way my folders are opening (regular file folders stored on my computer) but I am not sure what command/s I need to use (if it's that simple).
Currently, my folders have somehow changed so the default folder window opens up as a search window with the name of whatever folder I just clicked on. I then have to hit enter (to start the "search") and then it pulls up all the files. I don't know how this setup happened, because I used to be able to click a folder and it would open right up and show all the files.
I am in the folder options window (file types tab), and I am trying to add a "New action" for my folders/file folders and I don't know what commands to use so that this action goes for ANY/ALL folders, not just a specific one......

Changing these options may not even solve this problem, so if there are any other suggestions of things to try..... I'm open to them! I am just irritated with this setup, and really want to change it back to the original setup asap.

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back