Help with MS updates

learninmypc

Earlier today I was messin' around with IE & I decided to check out Windows Updates so I clicked Express & it started. After a couple minutes,I X'd out BEFORE it finished & went surfing in SeaMonkey. Less than 5 minutes later,the MS icon popped up telling me it found 2 updates for me so I clicked it to start the download/install.
Waited & nothing happened so after about 5 minutes I clicked start>turn off computer & clicked the middle option to install/shutdown. It didn't install anything,it just shut down so I restarted my pc & did it again. This time it installed them. Or so I thought. The damn icon popped back up so I went thru the process of installing them but NOT by shuting down.
Long story short, the icon is back & here is a screenshot of it
MSupdates.jpg

I DO NOT want the BING crap. Oh,I almost forgot to mention I even tried to install them one at a time. No luck.
The icon is in my notification area as I'm typing this. Please help.:)

Hi , You will keep on getting those notices until they can be installed.
So you should have already have installed .NET 2.0 SP2 and .NET 3.5 SP1, then the updates will install and you won't see the 'notices' any more.

Hi , You will keep on getting those notices until they can be installed.
So you should have already have installed .NET 2.0 SP2 and .NET 3.5 SP1, then the updates will install and you won't see the 'notices' any more.
Ok, I just went thru them & found these.
MSNETFRAMEWORK.jpg

Well, I'm hoping this aint premature,but I've rebooted twice since the previous post & no MS icon has shown up in my notification area. I'm hoping this is over now. Thanks to all that helped.:)

Back