Help with my speaker set up

learninmypc

When my friend had this pc the sound system http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support-downloads/downloads/no-software/devices/211?WT.z_sp=Model

worked very good. I now have it & the headphone jack in the speaker don't work & neither does the far right speaker.
Everything is hooked up according to the manual so I'm wondering if something here
Speakersettings.jpg

in that drop down menu is not set correctly?? TIA:)

First try Windows Update. If that does not work....continue below.

right-click "Computer" and go to properties. Open "Device Manager" and find your audio device under "Sound, video and game controllers". Delete all audio devices listed under "Sound, video, gc" and reboot your computer and let windows detect your device.

First try Windows Update. If that does not work....continue below.

right-click "Computer" and go to properties. Open "Device Manager" and find your audio device under "Sound, video and game controllers". Delete all audio devices listed under "Sound, video, gc" and reboot your computer and let windows detect your device.

Sorry for the delay in replying but had other more important pc issues.
Found nothing in WU & so I ask, what happens if I "Delete all audio devices listed under sound & reboot" as you suggest & end up with NO sound at all?

@ Buckshot420, I didn't like the previously mentioned speakers so I reinstalled the original ones I was having trouble with & discover the install instructions are incorrect.
Everything is working & my ears are happy. Thanks for your help & time.:grinthumb

Back