Help with reading mini dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your errors are the same 0xA which is caused either by hardware or drivers attempting an IRQ Level that they should not be addressing.

All minidumps cite the same driver which is sasprot32.sys and belongs to Advanced System Protector software Systweak. Either update your software or fully uninstall and then reinstall to see if that fixes your issue.

If not then I recommend that you contact their tech support, tell them your mindumps were analyzed and all errors are 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and that all files pointed to the driver sasport32.sys as the cause of your system crashes.

Honestly, I have never heard of this software.

route 44, thank you VERY much for the help! i've been on thier (systweak) boards, HP boards and a couple of other places with no luck, just lots of suggestions. heck, not until i got here did i even learn about the mini dump. i did go to Event Mngr, but that link to MS led mostly nowhere, in fact my error code (event ID 1003)closely matched only one entry & it regarded MS server 2003! at least i now have been pointed in right direction. thanks again, tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back