Here are drivers for Toshiba Satellite Pro L300 (WinXP)

DjKraid

Hi!

I had some problems finding drivers when I downgraded from vista to xp on my Toshiba Satellite Pro L300. On Toshibas web sites there are no drivers to find, at least not for this model that I have so I googled and googled and googled some more...
I found some random pages where I they wanted me to pay for the drivers and I found some site that said that it will scan the computer for missing drivers and then "fix" it and we all know how well that works.
Anyway after a few hours I found a site that actually had the real drivers for my laptop but i could only download one file / 10 min, when I started the downloads the waiting time for a "clear line" was 1min and the maximum download speed was 55k/s so it took some time to download the needed drivers...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is for windows xp, vista and w7 drivers can be found on toshibas web site.

Here are all the needed drivers, first install the ethernet driver and then run microsoft update. After running microsoft update you only have to install the vga and audio drivers (I had to install the vga driver manually, but it works).

Compressed to .rar (2 files)

http://cid-e198cc24bf261f09.skydriv...F261F09!240&Bpub=SDX.Docs&Bsrc=GetSharingLink

Back