Hi everyone.....i need ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
i am get a new pc 1 month ago the new system is
motherboard asrock 775, cpu 3200mgh, 256geforce 6600LE, 3 harddrive (1 is sata 160 giga,and other 2 are 80giga), inter modem, with skystar2 dvb card, 1 gigabyte of ram DDR2, and dvd writer, i guess that is it.
my system always crash when i use any 3d programs like games u know... it just giving me about 3 to 5 minute since i open the game then the it's freezing for about 5 second then it goes to restart it self.

i changed my vga whn i though it's the problem from gf6200 to gf6600le but it's still happning then i changed my cpu fan and it remain the samei keep the case cover is open all the time and and when i come close to the case a feel a lot of heat come out from it i never see that much of heat come's out of a pc before....when i put my hand on the cpu heatsink i find that the temp are ok and the vga heatsink feel's more higher but the chapset heatsink is very very hot "i don't have a fan for this heatsink i buy it like this" i don't know what should i do what i need to buy should i get a new fan for cpu or install a fan for chepest i have no idea

by the way i have no problem when i use the pc in other stuff like music or office or photoshop just the 3d stuff and just in the last view days the same problem started to happen when i view movies

thank u for ur help
god bless

Get speedfan from the downloads section and use it to monitor your temperatures for a while!!!!

will it's say that my cpu and my sata hard drive are over the limit "u know showing by the fire " my cpu temp is arund 48C to 65C

so ... is that normal or not

If your case has provision for extra fans then that is the easiest solution by far!!!!

Make sure all of your fans and heatsinks are free of dust!!!! Dust will decrease cooling efficiency as it builds up!!!!

well i don't have a fan in my case since i got it.... i asked some people and they say it's not importent i didn't belive it but i am waiting for some one to say "u had to buy it" u know i don't wanna waste my money for no reason but now i will get
should i install a new fan for the cpu too... one like this
1487s.jpg

what u think????

How can anyone in their right mind say that cooling isn't important in a pc!!!!

Heat is our enemy!!! Cooling fans are our saviours!!!

It's true that P4's generate less heat than the far better AMD's (I'm an AMD user) but they generate heat none the less!!!! Heating up components too much shortens their life span and makes them far more likely to fail prematurely!!!! It's simple physics!!!!

Its just like a car engine, keep it running at its "safe" temperatures, it keeps working!!!! Boil it up all the time and it wont last very long!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back