Hide folder 2009 and Hiding C Drive or any Windows File

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterproof

Hi, I have purchased Hide folder for my PC and I want to know if I hide C drive or even hide and lock C drive would I have a problem while booting up? I'm just wondering? I want to protect all the sensitive files I have on my C Drive. Any help would be nice, thanks.

I am not familiar with "Hide Folder", but if all it does is 'hide' the folder than it should not have any effect on the boot up process.

But, the best way to protect the files on your C drive would be to back them up, not hide them. I suggest using a CD/DVD, external hard drive, flash-drive, etc to save all of your sensitive or indispensable data.

But, the best way to protect the files on your C drive would be to back them up, not hide them. I suggest using a CD/DVD, external hard drive, flash-drive, etc to save all of your sensitive or indispensable data.
I recommend AGAINST a flash drive actually.

Nothing unless it breaks. They just tend to break often, if you've ever noticed those "Please help, flashdrive dead" threads.

I do notice alot of those, but most of the time it's because of someone formatting it for some other purpose or they physically broke the case off or something.

Flash drives are getting larger now, so I don't see anything wrong with using a flash drive for backing up your system, you just have to be careful with it like anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back