HJT, Combofix, AVG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negotiator

Could someone tell me, or link me to the thread that shows what to look for and remove from the HJT, Combofix, and AVG AVG Antispyware logs? Also what Unknown Rootkits to remove from the Panda Antirootkit program?

I do appreciate the help I get when members look at the logs I post on here when I am trying to rid someone's computer of viruses and such. But, I would find it more efficient if I didn't have to wait for a reply to a post in which I upload the three logs.

Thank you for your time

I couldn`t possibly do that, as every system is different and there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands of different infections, that require different techniques in order to get rid of them. Add to that, new malware is being created all the time and I`m sure you`ll see just how complex a subject it is.

Malware removal is quite a complicated process and needs to be learned. This is a very slow process. I`ve been doing it for a number of years and I`m still learning.

There is an online Malware Removal University you can join, if you`re really interested in malware removal. However, it`s tough going and would take you quite a long time to learn all the different techniques required.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back