Inactive HJT log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I have a ton of problems with my computer right now it wont open programs, its running terribly slow, links are being redirected and im getting pop ups like there is no tomorrow. I am assuming its mainly malware. But really im at my wits end ive scanned it with AVG and that solves nothing I was reading the form about HJT so I decided to upload my log I am at my wits end with this. So any help at all would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot guys!!

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    14.3 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to TeechSpot! Sounds like you need some help! First, we don't screen for malware with HijackThis. But I can see enough in the log to be able to give you some bad news. It appears that you have a Ramnit malware infection.

Please run this online AV scan:

Run Eset NOD32 Online AntiVirus scan HEREhttp://www.eset.eu/online-scanner
  1. Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  2. Click Start
  3. When asked, allow the Active X control to install
  4. Disable your current Antivirus software. You can usually do this with its Notification Tray icon near the clock.
  5. Click Start
  6. Make sure that the option "Remove found threats" is Unchecked, and the option "Scan unwanted applications" is checked
  7. Click Scan
  8. Wait for the scan to finish
  9. Re-enable your Antivirus software.
  10. A logfile is created and located at C:\Program Files\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt. Please include this on your post.

If it confirms Ramnit, I will be telling you that it is incurable. But let me see that log first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back