hjt log

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should rename hijackthis.exe to something else such as analyse.exe and run it again. Otherwise this log is clear except a few inactive entries.

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of blazed74gd only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

idk what to do

Ok so iv followed all the steps i was given and my computer is running much faster but i still have two main issues on my control pannle under add/remove programs i have a bunch of unknown programs and it wont let me remove them there are some named strange names such as kcbaby and some other weird stuff and also when i open internet explorer it always goes to this website http://runonce.msn.com/runonce2.aspx and it wont let me change the homepage plz help i would like to fix these problems.

Post the logs i asked for in my previous post and i will see what i can do.

This thread is for the use of blazed74gd only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back