TechSpot

Holiday Gift for IT Professional?

1. I have a small number (probably no more than two dozen of them) of high value corporate clients who purchase large volumes of ethernet cables, fiber optic cables, keystone jacks, server racks, etc. I would like to send them an IT-related, preferably humorous, thank you gift at holiday time. For the right gift, I could imagine spending $50 each, though $25 would be better. :) I really want the gift to be humorous (and not of significant value) because I do not want to be nor do I want to put the recipient in the position of raising eyebrows over ethics issues.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea as to what this gift might be. I thought of paying an artist to develop a humorous sculpture using patch cables (or some other such item) but that would suddenly turn this into a serious project and might be way out of my price range.

Anyway, I would appreciate any thoughts that the TS community may have on possible gift ideas. For the IT Pro's out there: What was the best holiday or thank you gift you have ever received from a vendor?

2. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,286   +24

Check out this site. I received a Circuit Cat from my cousin who bought it from them and still have it. ;)

3. NetCablesPlus

NetCablesPlus TS Maniac Topic Starter Posts: 480

Rage, great site and the Circuit Cat is exactly the type of thing that I want to use. Thanks for the great lead.

4. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 7,286   +24

Anytime. Hope your clients like it. :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.