TechSpot

Hook up 2 monitors and 1HDTV to one graphics card

1. Well I'm starting to put together some idea's for what I want to do for the home entertainment setup I'm going to be putting together next spring.

One thing I would like to do is be able to hook up my 2 monitors via DVI, then have an HDMI cord go out to my entertainment system, for various things.

If I got a graphics card like this HIS H577FK1GD Radeon HD 5770 would I be able to do that?

Right now I have used PS3 Media Server to stream videos I have ripped to my computer throuh my PS3 to my projector, but I keep have troubles with PS3 Media server so I would like to just directly feed the video into my entertainment system.

Also wondering when you hook up a TV with an HDMI cable from you graphics card does it do audio too??

2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,872   +166

You may have to consider using some type of video splitter, but it should work fine

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.