Hourly BSODs

Hello,

a couple of weeks ago i started to get BSODs once in 1/2 hours, 2 weeks ago it stopped. but since this morning the BSODs have returned, i just had 4 in a row(!).
i don't know what the problem could be, i hope anyone here can help me, it's getting quit annoying.

after i restart my pc i get the message that windows has restored from an error etc.
these are the errors, i dont know what to do with them.

name of problem: BlueScreen
OS version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
country id:: 1043

BCCode: 19
BCP1: 00000020
BCP2: 8542B600
BCP3: 8542BB00
BCP4: 18A00004
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

if anyone knows how to fix this i'll be very happy.

thanks

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Here they are, last 5 of today, if you need any more just ask

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    121 KB · Views: 1
Four out of 5 error codes are 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER
A pool header issue is a problem with Windows memory allocation. Device driver issues are probably the most common, but this can have diverse causes including bad sectors or other disk write issues, and problems with some routers.

Consistently the AVG driver avgtdix.sys was cited as the cause of your issues. Other AVG drivers were also cited as not being able to load. The avgfws.exe was noted also as being in the mix.

So you could try the following:

1. Update.

2. Uninstall and reinstall and then possibly update.

3. Uninstall and find another security software.

* When was the last time you scanned for infections?

uhm, yesterday was the last scan.
but the strange thing is, i've had those bsod's before, weeks/months ago. AVG is just 1 week old, so the other crashes must have another reason. but i will check AVG first

Do you have another security software installed? If not, what was your previous security software? AVG is not the same product it was in years past.

before that i had nod32, but i couldn't open all websites because they were *dangerous* so i installed avg

NOD32 is superior to AVG. I run it and it blocks those websites for a very good reason unless you know that they are safe and then you could have easily tweaked NOD32 to allow.

I am suspecting that you may, notice I said may, be infected. Many infections are designed to corrupt and thus render security software powerless and right now your AVG can't even load properly. Go to our Virus and Malware Removal forum. Make sure you read the UPDATED 8 Step sticky and follow it step by step as given. Don't skip any steps.

Then post on that forum with the required logs attached. You'll get excellent help there. Good luck.

Back