How can I get my favorite TV shows on my computer without getting viruses/malware?

livij89

I was wondering if there is a free website that I can download or watch streams of new episodes of a tv show without going to risky sites that cause viruses and/or malware? I do not wish to pay $12 a month to watch one show, if I can get it somewhere else for free. If anyone knows of something I can do, it would be greatly appreciated.

it really depends on which show you're looking for. Hulu is one option. The broadcast networks also stream their shows after broadcast.

I was wondering if there is a free website that I can download or watch streams of new episodes of a tv show without going to risky sites that cause viruses and/or malware? I do not wish to pay $12 a month to watch one show, if I can get it somewhere else for free. If anyone knows of something I can do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Well, now think about it......

You want to be able stream current episodes of tv shows and not pay for it and not go to risky sites and get viruses....

Where the only legit sites tend to either only show older shows for free or they charge some fee to see newer ones.

As to the other "shady" sites that give what you want: What is their business model for a site to give away away everything including all that good TV episodes for FREE? (i.e. very often it's not really free, as those "freebies" come delivered with HIDDEN PAYLOADS which make it people's computers 'cuz they levarage off of people's desire to want it all for nuthin')

So, next time you're just about to hit that Download button on a U-torrent site, think Clint Eastwood in your head asking "Do you feel lucky, punk?" :suspiciou

So, next time you're just about to hit that Download button on a U-torrent site, think Clint Eastwood in your head asking "Do you feel lucky, punk?" :suspiciou

I do; but Linux has a lot to do with it. :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist it! :haha:

Im a disabled pensioner and I love to watch tv shows we cant get free to air here in Australia, as I am bedridden. I download off eztv and kickass, torrentbutler and pirate bay. I get a lot of viruses but I regularly scan for malware and if I cant remove it I send my laptop off to have it done for me. This is all worth it, since I have no other entertainment.

It depends on what you want to watch. If its a tv show on CBS, you can go here http://www.cbs.com/ & watch shows for free. I'm not sure about other networks. :)

No biggie. We've been getting a lot of them lately. It's mostly guests but not exclusively (as in this case). It's probably because guests aren't allowed to start new threads so if they have a problem or question, they add onto an existing one and often they are old threads.

Back