How can I open a folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trafficflow

I got fed up with Aol today and loaded Hardy Heron. I can go online with a wired connection but not wireless. I am going to load my software for my adapter but I do not know how to open a folder.Can anybody help?

What folder are you talking about? If it's a software executable, either double click on it or go to Start -> Run and browse for the file and click "OK."

How can I open a folder

I have a problem. I can not log on. I wrote the password down but I can not log on? Do I have to reload or can I do something?

How can I open a folder

I can get into the computer. It is for Ubunta that I can not get open. Did a lot of changes over the weekend.Will the links work on Ubunta?

The Alternative OS
Sorry my mistake :eek:

A bit too quick I was to reply

Even though it's a Linux distro, I don't believe the above works on non Windows
You may need to check.

How can I open a folder

I do not think it will work so lets go a different way. How can i get to the partition to delete? Or can I put the disk in and do a reload. I just loaded yesterday no big deal

Yes. You can just redo it from the install disk. There are 2 passwords you set up for Linux. One is the root password, its a password you need to make any administrative changes, the other password is for a regular account. Make sure you are using the right password for the right user.

How can I open a folder

Well I reinstalled and I am back where i started.I am trying to open driver and it will not open when I click on it. If I try to open with another app it tries to open but wrong program. I know this is simple but I can not get in the door

In the terminal cd to the destination, then sudo ./drivernameinfull

for example if its on the desktop

cd ~/Desktop/
sudo ./driver.example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back