How can I use my mobile as a PC mouse?

Hashim56

Hello to all the experts and members,
I hope all the experts and members will be fit and fine .
I want to use my mobile as a pc mouse how can I do it if any one know tell me the method hope my problem will be solve I need help advance thanx waiting 4 ur replays

You mean to turn your phone into a touchpad/remote control? Something like Remote Mouse? There are other similar apps, just look on the left of the page for related apps. I haven't used Remote Mouse, I listed it because it was the first result when I did a search. I'm sure there are similar apps for the iPhone, if that's what you're using.

It can be done via Bluetooth (PC or laptop would need a Bluetooth dongle). Or, there are hardware choices like this.

Yes I know it will be done by blutooth divice what is requirment for that ? I mean any software or app

Generally, Bluetooth Dongles come with their own software that enables you to connect your phone to the computer. It's pretty simple to do.

Not sure what phone you have, but on my Windows phone 7 I use an app called PC Remote Pro, it connects through my router wireless and basically puts my desktop on my phone, plus has some built in features like media control etc. It's pretty awesome really. PC Remote Pro

Back