how do I build my own computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubble

Hello, I didn't know where to post this topic so I just did it here.

OK I want to build my own computer, but the thing is I don't know how, and I don't know what I need to build a good computer I am willing to spend up 1300 dollars on this computer. And I know there are sites out there that do that for you, but I am not sure if they are trustworthy, I remember I ordered an Alien ware like 2 weeks ago, and it froze like in the first hour I had it turned on, and when I had it fixed it froze the next day. So can anybody help me.

Thanks

You need a case, CPU, motherboard, PSU, video card, RAM, a hard disk drive, an optical drive and maybe peripherals like a monitor, keyboard and mouse.

For any build suggestions, please post your intended use for the computer, budget, location, whether or not you're willing to buy online and what components you need.

Maybe try watching some videos on youtube. There are some really good ones ive watched before which take you step by step of how to build a pc and tell you what you need. Have a look around there :)

this may help

if you have ever played with lagos building a pc should be easy.

thats a lil under budget but you could always add in different things like a bigger faster hdd

Well I did everything that was showin in the site, and in the book that came with the motherboard that I have bought. But there is just one problem where do I plug in the P11 cord, and the P7. Where do I put them?

Maybe try watching some videos on youtube. There are some really good ones ive watched before which take you step by step of how to build a pc and tell you what you need. Have a look around there :)

do not follow this advise, most of the videos are circumstancial, there are other things to consider, like the monitor, and resolution, which isnt usually show in videos there, and some people just make videos of a list of hardware, and call it ultimate gaming rig or some nonsense like that not even having the hardware themselves.

OK guys thanks for the help, but I got it fixed. I have made my new computer, and stuff, sooo ummm I'm just wondering am I supposed to download anything to help my computer like vista service packs or anything like that? I have Asus P6T motherboard, Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz, 6.00 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 260, hard drive is 500 GB. Vista home premium 64 bit.

Well this is really ot cool, my computer just shut down, and then started to restart, and it took really long., and i don't know what I did, all I was doing was playing a little game. Please Help, I don't know what that was, and now I'm kind of worried cause i spent a lot of money on this computer and I don't want this computer to be slow or broken.

Please Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back