How do I convert pictures from a Powerpoint presentation into a Jpeg file?

By Dre87
May 18, 2008
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have some family pictures on a powerpoint presentation and I want to convert them to a jpeg file so I can upload them on myspace. I tried saving them in a Word document and transferring it to Adobe Photoshop but that didn't work. If I right click the photo there is no option to 'Save picture as'. Help me out here.
  2. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,492

If no one responds and helps, I will tell you when I get home.* I don't have powerpoint here, so just wait a little while. ;)
  3. raybay

raybay TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

There are hundreds of solutions you can review by doing a Gurgle search for
    Convert Powerpoint to JPEG. Many are free. If you want to do this a lot, several of the paid programs work well for peanuts.
  4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,489   +292

Interesting. Someone else had the exact same question recently. My answer in that thread still applies: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic104837.html

Since the threads are so similar and that one is older I'm locking this one. Please continue discussion if necessary in that thread.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.