How do I remove reply header in MS Outlook Express 6?

I recently started using MS Outlook 6 to automatically respond to messages (using the built in rule system). Whenever it sends out the preset reply, it adds a header like the following:

Subject: Automatic Reply
Date: [Current date and time]

[Preset message]

Does anyone know how to get that removed? It's very annoying and I've tried EVERYTHING!
Thanks in advance!

those are the standard email headers and are requried parts of the SEND protocol.
just because you haven'n seen them previously, doesn't mean there were not present.

Wait, are they required for all emails or for outlook express 6, because I'm pretty sure my gmail doesn't use that...

Many email programs have View Header options.

Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo mail are Webbased programs and can do as they please,
but rest assured, ALL EMAIL uses these headers one way or another, regardless if you see them or not - -

I've been writing Internet services since '87, including POP & SMTP protocols for email

" ALL EMAIL uses these headers one way or another, regardless if you see them or not - - "

It's fine if it's there, I just don't want to see it!!

I think you misunderstood my original question, which is my fault. I should've been more specific. The header I'm referring to is in the body of the message not the program used to send it. It comes up as text in the message which it shouldn't.

forward messages will always contain that info

New User text added at forward time

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 7:37 AM
To: jobeard
Subject: msg from outlook

original text​

Instead of these games, please supply some documentation of what you have and comment on the specific portion you beleive is wrong.

screenshots work well ...

Back