How do I save a DVD to my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuamays

i own alot of movies and was wanting to save them to my computer instead of having to watch them by disk. what do i need to do to make possible? i downloaded a couple of legit burning/ripping programs off the net. As well i want to specify that i have puchased these movies and am merely wanting to save the info to my computer.

I downloaded a free trial of 1Click DVD Copy and DVDFab 6. But ive only been able to figure out how to copy from dvd to dvd. I specifically to copy from dvd to pc. So how exactly would i decrypt the disk and save to pc?

I am running Win 7 (64 bit). thx

I assume you want to copy a movie to your computer hard drive. Actually, this is pretty easy. Insert a DVD into your computer CD drive and use the appropriate software to make a copy. Many movie compatible media players will allow you do to this.
If you want some free links for DVD copying software, see what’s on offer at downloads.com
Joyfax

i own alot of movies and was wanting to save them to my computer instead of having to watch them by disk. what do i need to do to make possible? i downloaded a couple of legit burning/ripping programs off the net. As well i want to specify that i have puchased these movies and am merely wanting to save the info to my computer.

I downloaded a free trial of 1Click DVD Copy and DVDFab 6. But ive only been able to figure out how to copy from dvd to dvd. I specifically to copy from dvd to pc. So how exactly would i decrypt the disk and save to pc?

I am running Win 7 (64 bit). thx

dvd clone/anydvd from slysoft can decrypt
any iso making utility can make a disk image
slysoft also has virtual drive software (free) where you can mount the iso file

If you can find it from a source that you trust, dvddecrypter is still very good and works on most movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back