How do I use the Crossfire function on this computer?

Jay123

Crossfire. sorry.

I have the Acer Aspire ax-1470 EF30P.

How do I use the crossfire function for the graphics card on this?

I have an integrated radeon HD 6410D and a 6450 card on this computer.

Thank you for your help

I'm not sure if ti works with integrated GPUs but if it does there should be a section under gaming performance in the catalyst control centre which allows you to enable/disable Crossfire.

yes I know how to activate it it but it says that you have to plug your monitor into the crossfire compatable card and that your standard adapter will be disabled, the 6450 card that I have in my computer cannot be removed because there are other physical wires going into it (I think, acer has told me that they dont support removing the card) and I dont know if it is crossfire compatable, and the other expansion is a PCI 2.0 x 1 slot and I dont think there are any crossfire compatable cards that can go into a 2.0 x 1 slot, so thats why im kinda wondering how this is supposed to work.

The 6450 card in the computer has a DVI connection and my monitor plug doesn't doesn't go into that, and I dont know if I activate it if it will become a blank screen. (my monitor is plugged into the 6410D card right now).

i would say that crossfire dosn't like those two different cards, it can be very sensitive

Back