TechSpot

How do you download a Youtube Video?

By Keithrichardson
Sep 6, 2008
  1. hallo i am looking for a software to download youtube videos in my pc and convert them to mp3 to listen them in my ipod too, can you help me pls?

2. Wanchung

Wanchung TS Rookie

Go to http://keepvid.com/. Enter the url in the download bar at the top of the screen. It gives you a choice of .mp4 or .flv. .mp4 is what you want.

Ipod Video
    H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats

3. Leslie Thompson

Leslie Thompson TS Rookie

yes sure, i downloaded the software u are looking from youtube-video-downloads.org its a very powerfull software and u can download any youtube video in your pc and convert it in any format you want, give it a try because online there are not many software like this one, take care!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.