How do you download a Youtube Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallo i am looking for a software to download youtube videos in my pc and convert them to mp3 to listen them in my ipod too, can you help me pls?

Go to http://keepvid.com/. Enter the url in the download bar at the top of the screen. It gives you a choice of .mp4 or .flv. .mp4 is what you want.

Ipod Video
H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats

yes sure, i downloaded the software u are looking from youtube-video-downloads.org its a very powerfull software and u can download any youtube video in your pc and convert it in any format you want, give it a try because online there are not many software like this one, take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back