How do you equip double pistols in RTCW

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedlam_4

The book says that you can equip two pistols at once in RTCW. I'm cruizin' the village now causing general hate and discontent among the local nazi contingent. Can't get double pistols to go though.
Has anyone else equipt those that can tell me how?

Originally posted by Th3M1ghtyD8
Try your secondary fire key. You might need to pick up another pistol though.

TheMightyD8 is correct.
Its only double colt pistols though. As you are probably aware the luger type pistol secondary fire puts a silencer onto it.

Thanks guys

I missed the part where it said colts. I have yet to find any U.S. made weapons. Are there any colt pistols in the village or do you find them later?

I think you actually start with one (or two) in one of the later levels, the dam one if my memory serves.

Also, are there any other weapons that incorporate a secondary fire mode besides the two pistols? Forgive me, I haven't played in a while.

This is a great site for RtCW stuff

Yes most weapons have a secondary mode. The sniper rifles, this activates the scope, the knife is also the most stealthy weapon. If you sneak up behind someone with the knife and slit their throat, they will make no sound....the Sten is also quite a powerful weapon. I carried this alot in the early going and switched to the para-snipe rifle later on. For in close I switched between the Sten and the Thompson when I had ammo. I really enjoy playing this game. I am an American but for some reason in multi-player, I would rather be a Nazi. Mabee cause they had better looking uniforms ??

Anyway, have fun. Good luck....you will need plenty of it later....trust me....

Originally posted by boeingfixer

Anyway, have fun. Good luck....you will need plenty of it later....trust me....

I'm at the castle again after hiding behind many boxes and sniping those big ubersoldats. I take it this isn't far from the end?
I played though to this point then switched to MOH:AA and finished it. Have I got far to go before I finish the single player RTCW?

Originally posted by Arris

I'm at the castle again after hiding behind many boxes and sniping those big ubersoldats. I take it this isn't far from the end?
I played though to this point then switched to MOH:AA and finished it. Have I got far to go before I finish the single player RTCW?

Uhhh, have you gone back thru the dig site again. Where you get like 3 of the UberSoldat ?? If you have you don't have far....A little hint...if you don't want to read it....close window or hit back now...I will post it down below......

When you walk out the last door into the courtyard, after you see the last movie with the Priestest, and you see Heinrich for the first time.....RUN LIKE HADIES....I'M NOT JOKING...RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN.,.....DO NOT STAY IN THE CORNER BY THE DOOR.....

In GOD mode, it took me 10 minutes to get out of that corner...no kidding...took me 8 minutes to see anything but black....so RUN RUN RUN !!!!!!!!

I'll be sporting Nikes and drinking Red Bull and Gatorade cocktails when I reach that point :eek: ;)

Thats probably not a bad idea, I should have aced my combat boots and opted for the Nike's....I'll have to remember that in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back