TechSpot

How many of you crashed a computer?

By Nick Lee
Oct 25, 2005
  1. How many of you crashed a computer? ... By accident or doing something stupid like overclocking the wrong way.
    You are not cool unless you crashed the same computer seven times in one and a half years. <_<..>_>..<_<.. ^_^
    I was like 9. ,But hey listen to this. I'm only 14 and i bet you that know more about computers & parts than my middle school and high school. Not say'in much...Timmonsville

2. SOcRatEs

SOcRatEs TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,382

Bang-bang-bang-bang

Well let me tell you a very sad story. :rolleyes:
    It was late one nite, a long time ago,I was building maybe my 2nd or 3rd system ever, my first one by myself, mostly out of hand me down parts. I was so close to getting to work with 95 osr2. I had spent all the money I had at the time to fill in the missing parts. I was 5 or so hours into it, when something came over me after seeing my 15th white screen of DEATH. (for those who don't know they had not invented BSOD yet) I was convinced the box was possesed, I stripped everything out of it accept the psu and took it out to the desert.
    I cerimoniously set it against a hill, tried to summon the computer Gawds, I don't think they were listening.

So I shot it 4 times with 4 12 gauge one ounce slugs.It handled the first two quite well but the third and fourth crashed it but good. :eek:

It was the most satisfying crash I ever had! :hotouch:

:haha:...................:haha:....................:haha:

Jo K'ing

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.