How many posts do you need to advance to the next level?

sw123

Hi there everyone!

I was just wondering is someone could put up the number of posts required to advance levels like going from newcomer to member and member to booster or whatever. Any replys will be appreciated!

Thanks
sw123

TS Forums Rankings

When you register to TS Forums you will be designated a custom title, these were created with the only purpose of giving you that special feeling when you join our community and as you spend more time around how you can grow and learn with it. No preference nor discrimination or offense should be taken regarding titles; you can feel free to ignore them if you don’t like them.

First titles given to users are managed by the forum software and are based on your post count:

Newcomer in training: Self-explanatory.

TechSpot Member: Registered members with 50+ posts.

TechSpot Enthusiast: Registered members with 350+ posts.

TechSpot Booster: Registered members with 600+ posts.

TechSpot Addict: Registered members with 950+ posts.

This second tier of user titles is given manually:

TechSpot Paladin: “A strong supporter or defender of a cause”. In order to qualify for the Paladin title, a user must have been registered to the forums for at least 1 year and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Paladin title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot Chancellor: In order to qualify for this title, the user must have been registered to the forums for at least 2 years and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Chancellor title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot Ambassador: In order to qualify for this title, a user must have been registered to the forums for at least 3 years and must have remained in good standing. It’s not guaranteed you will be given the Ambassador title by just fulfilling these requirements however.

TechSpot and its staff members appreciate the time you spent helping and making the community grow, in a certain way, we use these special titles to show that appreciation for your efforts. Also note that given the nature of this second group of titles, you should feel free to nominate any of your fellow members, however asking to be granted any of these titles for your own, will bar you from consideration for several months.

Hope this helps answer your question.

Regards Howard :)

Not to complain or anything, but I believe I have made more than 50+ posts and I am still not a TS entusiast. Could someone check how many posts I made after I became TS member?

I think you`ve misunderstood.

When you first join Techspot, you are a newcomer in training.

Once you`ve got 50 posts you then become a Techspot member.

When you reach 350 posts you will become a Techspot enthusiast.

You need 600 posts to become a Techspot Booster and 950 posts to become a Techspot Addict.

sw123 said:
ok thanks. Could Julio perhaps close this thread? or Howard?

I don`t think, there`s any need to close this thread.

Just in case anyone else has any questions/comments to make.

Tedster said:
threads die off after awhile....
Sorry for keeping this alive, then, for another minute, but I've got a question:Are the "mods" the TS Special Forces? And how many posts do you need to be one of those? I'm also ambitious guy :haha:

paranoid guy said:
Sorry for keeping this alive, then, for another minute, but I've got a question:Are the "mods" the TS Special Forces? And how many posts do you need to be one of those? I'm also ambitious guy :haha:

Yes, the mods are TS special forces.

Post count has nothing to do with becoming a mod.

paranoid guy said:
ah, just keep pluggin' away... you'll get promoted when the "gods" deem it ready.....

in the meantime, salute the flag and move out private!

Back