TechSpot

How much to get you out of bed

By Archean
Aug 15, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Oh goodness no! Don't shred my God! What a risky clock. Why not just give me the money, and I'll hit you with a sheet of ice cold water?

2. Atham

Atham TS Enthusiast Posts: 460

That would get the majority of you out of bed, eh? Is there a price for that product?

3. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,980   +362

I don't know about this device. Who hasn't occasionally gotten up before the alarm rang and forgotten to shut it off. Imagine if you were in the bathroom at the time. :)

4. dividebyzero

dividebyzero trainee n00b Posts: 4,891   +1,258

Awesome idea !
    Substitute all the bosses photo's from the company prospectus and lie in bed all day resetting the alarm every five minutes. For added spice substitute photo's of the in-laws and ensure that your partner wakes early enough to make her own damn coffee.

5. Atham

Dividebyzero, that would be awesome.

6. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,533   +48

Wouldn't be any good in the UK: because all UK banknotes have the Queen's face on them, and defacing the Queen is illegal.

Plus i wouldn't want to test my self like that anyway...I'de have no money left after the first morning.

7. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 5,682   +86

+1 on in-laws DBZ

I must admit is the best suggestion so far, and one which have made me change my mind and I don't reckon it to be one of the silliest innovations any more. :D

8. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,219   +157

well this is better than the smoke detector with a snooze bar my mother-in-law got me for Christmas.

9. Atham

How does the fire alarm work, red?

10. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,260   +223

rofl made my evening! :p loool

damn smoke detectors are most annoying, when i was sleeping it started to beep, i got **** scared .. though something is on fire... nearly crapped my self :p

11. WinXPert

WinXPert TS Guru Posts: 445

how bout a picture of a nagging wife! :p

12. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,219   +157

...and then you will find one hand in a bowl of warm water, and the other in the alarm clock and your $100 gone. :p

13. LookinAround

LookinAround Ex Tech Spotter Posts: 6,491   +183

Good point mailpup.

I guess in that case one might really be pissing away money! :p

14. WinXPert

WinXPert TS Guru Posts: 445

@red1776

good thing i'm a single parent. point taken +1