How to correct run time error 372

Hello:
I am attempting to run a VB app on a Windows embedded thin client. The OS is XP.
I have to load the app as the administrator and then commit the changes and then reboot and log in as the user. I have given the user the needed permissions to make the changes needed to use the application.
What I am running into is that I can run the reporting part of the application as the administrator, but when I log in as the normal user I get a "Run time error 372" Failed to load DataReport from C:\Windows\System32\MSDBRPTR.dll version may be outdated.
I have checked the version, downloaded and checked other versions and I seem to have the most up to date. The date on mine is the year 2000.
Tired of beating my head against a wall, any help is appreciated.
A bit more information, the client is an HP t5730w if that helps.

Thanks

Hello:
I am attempting to run a VB app on a Windows embedded thin client. The OS is XP.
I have to load the app as the administrator and then commit the changes and then reboot and log in as the user. I have given the user the needed permissions to make the changes needed to use the application.
What I am running into is that I can run the reporting part of the application as the administrator, but when I log in as the normal user I get a "Run time error 372" Failed to load DataReport from C:\Windows\System32\MSDBRPTR.dll version may be outdated.
I have checked the version, downloaded and checked other versions and I seem to have the most up to date. The date on mine is the year 2000.
Tired of beating my head against a wall, any help is appreciated.
A bit more information, the client is an HP t5730w if that helps.

Thanks

Hi!
I have the same problem.
Did you fix it and how?

Back