How to findout the spectrum of my graphic card?

What do you mean by spectrum? Are you asking about color, electromagnetic radiation that the card emits, the range of its clock frequencies, how it compares to other graphics cards?

Your question is too confusing to be able to answer properly.

What do you mean by spectrum? Are you asking about color, electromagnetic radiation that the card emits, the range of its clock frequencies, how it compares to other graphics cards?

Your question is too confusing to be able to answer properly.
what I mean is to find out if my graphic card is a low, middle or high end graphic card ?

what I mean is to find out if my graphic card is a low, middle or high end graphic card ?
Ah, now I see. The problem with answering that question is that the 'spectrum' or market class of a graphics card decreases over time. For example, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 was an upper middle-end to low high-end graphics card when it first came out in 2016, but compared to the latest GPUs, it's now a low middle-end card.

The easiest way to know what market sector your graphics card is now, is to say what it is in this thread, and someone can tell you. Or, if you can search for your graphics card in TechPowerUp's GPU database, and it will tell you roughly how much faster other graphics cards are compared to it.

Back