How to monitor GPU temp while in-game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranq

Hi, I have an EPoX 5EPA+ mobo and im on an sapphire x800 pro pci-e. Anyway, I'm pretty sure my graphics card is going into the mid 70's (c) and possibly the 80s. I'd like to know if there's a way to check my GPU temp while in game without minimizing...which obviously lowers the temp immediately. I can do this with my CPU because i have EpoX's USDM which allows the small LCD number display on my motherboard to show my CPU temp so all i do is look through the side window. The USDM software doesnt have the GPU temp...neither does speedfan...only Everest shows my GPU temp and after playing BF2 Demo on full settings for about 2 hours and experiencing stuttering...i came out and it was at 50...and very slowly declining...

Thanks in advance

Just enable logging to file, and you'll be able to go read the temp at different times.

If your software doesn't support logging, just do a search and you should find plenty that supports your card and allows logging...

ive had speedfan...problem is speedfan doesnt detect my GPU sensor for some reason...otherwise i wouldnt be posting here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back