How to reset 3com officeConnect

Status
Not open for further replies.
OfficeConnect is a huge product line with many, many different models in it. Please, either give the specific model or Read The Friendly Manual.

is a 3c855,wanna to ask about,i've two router, one was d-link with ADSL,anther one was 3com 3c855 router without ADSL.i've used the 3com router act as a switch distributes to others pcs.cause wasted one port.isn't i reverse the way of switch the d-link router as bridge mode and connected it to 3com router, will it affect the internet speed?

The reset procedure is described in the 3c855 manual. Quite amazigly one can download it from the 3com website.

Whether your plan would affect your internet speed, depends on the performance of the routers and any specific settings you use.. The only way to find out is to try :)

Mind you, if you switch the D-Link to bridge mode, then you will be able to use only one of the D-Link's LAN ports at a time for internet connection.

i've tested it,seen the speed of the connection was ok.i switch the D-link to bridge mode,then reset the 3com as it's function.so there'll not wasted any LAN ports if i connected as previous way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back