How to save a webpage in firefox and chrome completely in a single file

fullscreen

hi,
UnMHT firefox addon used to save a complete webpage as a single file but now that addon has disappeared.Does anybody know its alternative.similarly what extension is used for this purpose in chrome.
there are pdf addons for both browsers but they save a webpage with lines in the middle.
thanks.

I use an app named "SingleFile" and have not had any problems with it. So far.
Why don't you give that a try?

UnMHT was an addon of firefox which had settings to save 300 tabs in a specific location. but now its found nowhere.

Addon (firefox) is unnecessary as it's embedded in the choice of format

@fullscreen - if you're replying to me, then you do have "SingleFile" installed and you have pointed to its activation icon.

@jobeard - why should F disable (or just remove) the SingleFile extension for versions beyond 70?

why should F disable (or just remove) the SingleFile extension for versions beyond 70?
Personally, I run with as few extensions or add-ons as possible for Performance and Security reasons, given that there's almost always another way to perform the task.

With FF, there's never a need for SingleFile. Chrome may be another issue altogether

Firefox has approximately 5 pdf addons but they save webpages with lines between them at places where they shouldn't be.
and uneven text and pictures.

Like I said ... I've NEVER had an issue with PDFs -- I feel your pain

Back