How well will my computer run world of warcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How well will my desktop computer run world of warcraft at ultra settings?
What frame-rates will i get?

RAM: 6gb
Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 820 Processor 2.80GHZ

Graphic/Video cards: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics
ATI Radeon HD 4350 Video

Hello,
should run fine, though your graphic card is not what we call "gaming card". But will run Wow just fine. Its lower end gaming card but its great for HD videos. So, if you are not satisfied with framerates your are getting on your PC, first thing to change would be graphic card,as the rest of PC looks just great.
Let us know if you are satisfied, and I am sure yoû will get many suggestions on this site.
Good gaming on WoW.

As Cold & Rit already pointed out you'll be fine. WoW is not a demanding game and runs on plenty of systems. One of the reasons its so popular! :D

Hello,
should run fine, though your graphic card is not what we call "gaming card". But will run Wow just fine. Its lower end gaming card but its great for HD videos. So, if you are not satisfied with framerates your are getting on your PC, first thing to change would be graphic card,as the rest of PC looks just great.
Let us know if you are satisfied, and I am sure yoû will get many suggestions on this site.
Good gaming on WoW.

couldnt have said it better myself, the only thing you need now is a nice net connection :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back