HP 530 connecting to wireless internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnym

My gf's laptop just wont connect to the wireless internet connection in her house. Apparantly it worked the other day and now its just stopped connecting. When you search for the wireless internet connection it comes up in the list with full signal strength but when you click connect it just says connecting for about 5 mins then just gives up and refreshes he network list again. As i didnt set up the router i dont no any of the settings or anything but does anyone have any idea what the problem may be and i can try and sort it out.

Cheers guys

Jonnym said:
My gf's laptop just wont connect to the wireless internet connection in her house. Apparantly it worked the other day and now its just stopped connecting. When you search for the wireless internet connection it comes up in the list with full signal strength but when you click connect it just says connecting for about 5 mins then just gives up and refreshes he network list again. As i didnt set up the router i dont no any of the settings or anything but does anyone have any idea what the problem may be and i can try and sort it out.

Cheers guys
How work another laptops with this AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back