HP all-in-one printer

dumna

Hi
I am getting error messages: 0xc05d0082, , pump motor stalled, , ink system failure, and ..carraige jam (and when I check it I do not see any thing, I can move the carraige by hand, no problem),.I tried every thing I kn ow, like unplug printer , press #+6 , wait 30 seconds, etc. printer number c7250, it is old, I wonder wether to fix it or just buy a new one.Thank you

It is fixable if you are patient... Come in from the back... patiently... Turn the wheels by hand until you have had three or more full revolutions..... It will reset all the components.... Slowly...

HP all in one printer

Thank you . I do not see any wheels or gears to turn. I looked really good .
How can I remove the ink caraige. to try to clean or repair.I keep getting these different error messages shortly after I turn the printer on until it gets ready to use and then I get the "ink system failure. can not print, scan etc.turn printer off.
any other ideas, I appreciate any .

HP all in one printer

raybay
Hi
Thank you.I was thinking that since I keep getting all these errors and especially (Ink System Failure ,...etc. error 0xc05d0082 and I did just about all the resolutions include configuration resetting, the *, #, 1, 2, 3, etc, etc, and keep getting the same message, Ink system failure. I remember that about a month ago I replaced the ink cartridges with new ( not genuine ) off brand cartridges, that might have damaged the printer beyond repair. just thinking. I hope I am wrong and printer can be repaired. Perhaps there are other solution that I don't know of. Please help, any one, I need help, Thank you very much

How old is the printer... if not yet a year, get HP to replace it... They have done so for a lot of our clients... But the replacement printer is only warranteed to the end of the year of the total years owned.

HP all in one printer

raybay
\ the printer is out of warranty, it is old may 2 -3 years(?). I am just thinking, if I go ahead and purchase a new set of HP cartridges and set the printer to factory setting and go from there. what do you think?. if it doesn't work I would loose the price of the cartridges and if it worked I would have printer back.

You can buy a new HP printer more cheaply, and a failed one generally stays failed... Ask anybody who owns a repair shop. HP pritners come in all the time,. and they cannot be repaired at a reasonable price. You buy the ink, and you will be out somewhere between $35 and $70, and might still have a printer that will not work again.

Go online to eBay and do a search for that printer model... that will give you a good idea of the failure rate.

HP all in one printer

Thanks raybay

That was my thinking too. I went ahead and purchased a new hp printer.

Back