HP Envy 15 and 13 get updates, price drops

By Matthew
Jan 8, 2010
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HP has launched an updated model of its Envy 15 notebook with AMD's hot-off-the-press Mobility Radeon HD 5800 GPUs. Starting at $1,300 -- a $400 price drop -- the Envy 15 ships with a 15.6" (1366x768) LED display, a 2.4GHz Core i5-520M processor, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 1GB Mobility Radeon HD 5830, a 320GB 7200RPM HDD, 802.11n Wi-Fi, a webcam, a six-cell battery and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.

Read the whole story
  2. Renrew

Renrew TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 238   +17

$1300.00 for a laptop with unimpressive specs and pricey options? Thanks, but no thanks.
  3. a mobile radeon 5800 series not impressive?
  4. i agree. a 5800 is pretty impressive! looks pretty too.
  5. fwilliams

fwilliams Newcomer, in training Posts: 97

how about giving us an option on what operating system we want, windows 7 sucks

I was walking home one day and thought wouldn't it be nice if someone created an operating system that made my pc more difficult to use and will not run some of the software I already had. I contacted Microsoft and they made Windows 7. I am a PC and I use Ubuntu.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.