TechSpot

HP Mini 311 hardware refresh coming with Windows 7?

By Matthew
Oct 12, 2009
  1. HP may be gearing up to refresh its Mini 311 netbook with the launch of Windows 7. According to MyHPMini.com, tucked away in the Mini 311's Maintenance and Service Guide is information showing the system's future specification offering. For what it is, the Mini 311 is already pretty well equipped, featuring an 11.6" 1366x768 display, Nvidia Ion LE graphics, Intel Atom N270, 1GB of RAM, and a 160GB HDD.

Read the whole story

2. 9Nails

9Nails TechSpot Paladin Posts: 983   +89

I actually purchased and returned an HP Mini 110 after seeing some stuttering while watching Hulu re-runs and learning of the previous model of this netbook, the 310. I put my cash into the piggy bank where it's burning a small hole. Now that Nvidia has the Ion 2 ready and in some nettops, I can't help but feel hesitation to buy anything with less than a dual core Atom 330 or Via and the Ion 2 GPU. Once more, I'm a bit curious why I can't find anyone who is willing to put some spec's out for pre-order.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.