HP Notebook Dv 1000 no display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
i need some help, I have the above mentioned notebook about two years old. It was having spells of no display while power lights and CPU fans,and humming starts,no HP Invent Logo or password prompt but usually after a day or two it would start functioning normally. No message of window being shut off improperly it would start as if nothing happened. This started occuring more and more frequently scanned for viruses nothing, I sent it over to HP service centre they reformatted the thing and said could not detect the problem. Now for the past four days it is gone blank and not restarting. I am in foreign land on a fellowshipand lot of my material is on this machine, can someone help me in any manner I will appreciate it very much. Machine runs on Windows Vista home.
Thank you
Synoaxon

please, tell exact p/n of laptop and modek. hp dv1xxx has huge quantity of modifications and platforms.

p/nRZ904PA#ACJ

please, tell exact p/n of laptop and modek. hp dv1xxx has huge quantity of modifications and platforms.

Thank you for the response it is a atablet HP Pavillion tx1000 and p/n is RZ904PA#ACJ. I will appreciate any help.Thank you again, I am actually in a difficult spot right now.

synoaxon, this is northbridge faulty 99%(nv6150go). this means, that you have to replace motherboard or replace the northbridge(if you have right equipment :)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back