HP Pavilion 6721la Ethernet driver fox XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

a few days ago i changed from windows vista system to the old xp sp2 system...it runs better on my laptop....but i had trouble getting the lan driver for it...it seems i can only find it for the vista system.....Could any of you guys help me out finding this driver for XP?

hmm...by the way, XP detected my audio driver as a conexant audio card, but i cant get the microphone working...I guess the driver in xp sp2 doesnt fits the actual hardware of the audio card so, if any of you knows where to find the correct audio driver for it, i will apreciate it :D

thanks in advance,

luigui.

Have you tried the HP software update tool sp38874.exe 1/1 (2.53M) found on the driver list for that laptop?

I've maganed it to work with the ethernet network driver by now...but i still cant get the audio card to work as it should be...do you know a link with the audio driver for XP? as for now, XP has detected it as some conexant audio but the microphone and stuff are not working, only speakers..........if you plug a mic it doesnt work and it does not let you manage the audio mixer control for it.....so i guess i need to use the complete driver for it..if you know where to find it i will be so much thanked....

luigui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back