HP Pavilion HPE H8 1214 freezes and sometimes blue screen

?

Why is this doing it my HP Pavilion HPE H8 1214 Freezes and sometimes blue screen

1. Is the processor heating up to much?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I have done 6 different virus scans.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
By coachmoma
Dec 13, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I have talked to HP 5 times and nothing good has come of it. My computer keeps locking up the mouse and keyboard dont respond. I have to push the power button all the time. And sometimes the blue screen come up. I can anything in safe mode.. I have checked for viruses and checked the memory and the hard drive with HP. This has been doing it since I got it almost a year ago. Thinking it would be a better boat anchor than a computer.
    Here is what I have
    AMD FX-6100 3.3GHz, 16GB DDR3, 1.5TB HDD, DVDRW, 1GB AMD Radeon HD 7450, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Can someone please help me.
  2. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,457   +135

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right-cleck sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.