Hp Pavilion wireless problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
HP pavilion dv 2750ee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got this laptop and i almost get all Xp driver the problem is with wireless as its usually red crossed because the wireless switch Button is not working its always yellow so it look like you are disable it , My wireless is inter pro wireless i get the last update version 12 but my problem is still remains i put a possible driver and it always yellow,,, it appear under device manager with No problem ... Please can any one help me regarding this issue....

Please if any one have do it before please reply to ASAP

This usually requires the network controller software and the HP pavilion chipset updates. For WXP you need the Wireless Assistant 3.00, Matrix 7.8.0.1012C, HP Update 1.00C, HP WWAN Connect 1.00B; Software Update 4.0.10B, and Quick Launch 1.00A.
Do you have all of those downloaded and installed, along with all the Microsoft Updates on Service Pack 2? I would do the HP installs first, then do a manual Custom Microsoft Update online.
The Intel Pro Wireless Pro has been rock solid in our experience, so if the above doesn't work, you will need to replace the card, or the antennae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back