HP TX1000z won't turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a HP TX1000z that won't turn on it was working perfectly last night and now nothing. When I plug in the adapter the blue light comes on that it's charging but nothing. I've tried removing the battery just going off the adapter still nothing. Any ideas? What other info do you need.

Thanks in advance :)

So I looked at it some more the light on the monitor also registers the battery as charging when it's plugged in. Also if I put my ear up to the back I hear something not sure what or how to describe it but as soon as I take the battery or adapter off it stops.

UPDATE:

I randomly tried to turn it on earlier and it did loaded up windows & wasn't plugged just running off the battery I just went to move it to go sit on the sofa and it shut off and can't get it back on again. Sounds like something may be loose any ideas?

So I left the battery out over night and just tried to turn it on which it did then a few seconds later turned off tried it again did the same thing. The laptop is a year and a half old I forgot to mention that in my previous post. Any ideas what can be wrong? Thanks Again for your help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back