TechSpot

HTC Sensation 4G announced with Android 2.3

By Emil
Apr 12, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. HTC today introduced the HTC Sensation 4G with the company's new HTC Watch video service and the latest customer-focused HTC Sense experience. The

Read the whole story

2. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +91

What the hell. Didn't HTC just release HTC Sense 2.0 with the Inspire and Thuderbolt? Now we're on 3.0? I just hope they don't mess it up by moving too quickly.

I'll wait for the Galaxy S II though.

3. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,059   +76

HTC's offerings have better quality IMO lawfer. If HTC offered something with roughly same hardware etc. I don't think I'll consider buying Samsung (despite the fact that HTC make bit boring looking phones).

4. this will definitely be my next phone, been waiting for HTC to release something decent on t-mobile for the longest now, been getting really tired of my unlocked iphone 3GS, I always see HTC as having the best quality phones too, plus I really like their simplistic designs

5. lawfer

Not quite. I can't speak for their whole lineup, but the Galaxy S was sturdy, well designed, and felt comfortable on your hand. I expect the S II to be the same or better. I too love HTC's quality (especially the Thunderbolt's [which I own by the way]); most of the time, that is.

6. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 6,059   +76

SGS is 'okay' when it comes to construction quality, but nothing special, but i900 which I owned for years was constructed with much more sturdier materials.

7. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,305   +52 Staff Member

A Samsung vs HTC build quality debate?? ... pfffttttt....

You'll have to pry my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X from my cold, dead hands. Now there's quality you whippersnappers.

8. lawfer

There's no debate, just an exchange of opinions. And nobody cares about your phone.

9. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,305   +52 Staff Member

Maybe I missed it, but this seems like a a very serious answer to the very silly reply I made...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.